Singita ebony lodge
Set in the world renowned Sabi sand Game Reserve, Singita is known for being one of the top Big 5 game lodges in Africa. The new Singita Ebony Lodge, located on the Sand River, is a fresh and contemporary interpretation of the classic safari lodge, combining tented camp and bush lodge style.
• 2 x Family Suites ideal for families with small children. The family suites include an en-suite master bedroom and an en-suite twin bedroom as well as a dining and lounge veranda area with a stone fireplace, and a private viewing deck with heated plunge pool.
• 1 x Villa comprises the two Family Suites with access to an additional private lounge, swimming pool and deck area, which connects these two individual suites. Ebony Villa includes a private guide and vehicle, chef, host and banakeli (personal waiter). There is a private entrance and boma, so families searching for complete seclusion will be at ease. The Ebony Villa is suited to up to four adults and four children under 12 years, or up to six adults and teenagers.
- There is a swimming pool in the main lodge area.
- Spa and gym facilities are available.
- Our Singita Boutique & Gallery and Premier Wine Boutique.
- There is a television available in the library at the main lodge.
- Dependent upon area coverage, there is mobile phone signal.
- There is complimentary internet (WiFi) access (due to the remote location of the lodge, the connection can be slow and intermittent.)
- Electricity/power available: 220V. Converters are also available and hair dryers are supplied in each suite
- Children of all ages are welcome. There are babysitting services available and tailor-made activities to suit each family.
- In the interest of safety, children’s participation in game activities is at the discretion of your guide.